- 08.12.2022 - 10.04.2023
- 09:00 - 16:30
09:00 Uhr bis 16:30 Uhr
- 26 km
- 18 km
- 6 km
- 50 km
- 3 km long winter hiking trail on the mountain!
Hiking from the Grosseckbahn top station to the Sonnenbahn top station or vice versa.
- Petersbründl lift/racing and training slope: Petersbründllift in St. Michael -
Pre-booking under: 0664/ 4332840
The Grosseck-Speiereck adventure mountain
The family-friendly ski area from 1.100 - 2.400 m with quality!
The Erlebnisberg Grosseck-Speiereck can be skied from Mauterndorf as well as from St. Michael. Accessible via the A10 Exit 104 or the B99.
Wonderful southern descent from the top station of the Speiereck summit lift to the Sonnenbahn valley station is approx. 8.5 km long, an equally wonderful alternative is the valley descent from the Grosseck top station to the valley station of the Grosseck cable car approx. 6.5 km.
Over 50 km of perfectly groomed slopes - 1,400 m difference in altitude: 26 km of blue runs, 18 km of red runs and 7 km of black runs, 100% snow covered! With a valid ski pass you can ski to and from the ski areas free of charge!
SKI TASTER DAYS:
Saturday, 17 December 2022
Saturday, 14 January 2023
Saturday, 18 March 2023
Day tickets price adults € 35,00 children € 17,50
- Salzburg goes skiing (for people living in the province of Salzburg)
- Every Tuesday (27.12.2022 - .14.3.2023) NIGHTBOATING
Airboarding at the practice lift
Free use of the practice lift
Ski Alm open
- Every Wednesday from 21.12.2022 - 17.3.2023
SKITOURING with floodlighting from the Mauterndorf ski centre to the Grosseck (Speiereckhütte) from 17:00 - 20.30
- Every Friday:
SKITOURING from the Sonnenbahn St. Michael to the Peterbaueralm from 17:00 - 20:30 (until 19 March 2021)
On all other days the slopes are closed from 17.00 - 08.00!
Further information: www.grosseck-speiereck.at
- 15.12. - 06.04. jeweils Ti., To., L
- 15.12. - 08.04. jeweils Ti., L
- 29.12. - 23.02. jeweils To.
- 28.01. - 29.01. daglig