Heiser Kitzsteinhorn /...
- 24.12.2020 - 24.07.2021
- 08:15 - 15:30
Die täglichen Betriebszeiten der Seilbahnen & Lifte am Kitzsteinhorn und Maiskogel orientieren sich an der aktuellen Wetter-, Schnee- und Betriebssituation. Skibetrieb am Gletscher wieder ab Herbst 2021. Für Ausflugsgäste sind die Bahnen zum Kitzsteinhorn und Maiskogel geöffnet. Bitte beachten Sie die aktuellen Öffnungszeiten.
Bakker Kitzsteinhorn /...
- 29 km (12)
- 23 km (11)
- 9 km (5)
- Freeride/ Ruter
- 10,5 km
- 61 km
Reformer Kitzsteinhorn / Maiskogel - Kaprun
The direct K-ONNECTION Kaprun – Maiskogel – Kitzsteinhorn
From Kaprun directly up to the Kitzsteinhorn glacier ski area. Ski-in ski-out and 100% snow certainty from October until spring. With the opening of Salzburg’s first tri-cable gondola, the 3K K-onnection, the town of Kaprun, Maiskogel Family Mountain and the Kitzsteinhorn glacier ski area are united as one.
Highlights of the winter season 2020/21
- 3K K-onnection: unique panoramic ride from the town Kaprun 768 m to TOP OF SALZBURG 3,029 m
- ALPIN CARD ticket alliance: Ski ALPIN CARD from day-tickets to year-around passes for 3 premium regions: Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun – 408 piste-kilometers including glacier
- Kitzsteinhorn EXPLORER TOUR: Tour for nature explorers led by a National Park Ranger through 4 climate zones, from 768 m to the TOP OF SALZBURG at 3029 m
- Kitzsteinhorn K-ONNECTION CUP: With 5 exciting Skiline.cc disciplines
- Maisi Park: Maiskogel´s snowpark with elements that can be easily mastered – even by kids.
Getting through the winter safely together
Please respect our COVID-19 Code of Conduct, which is continuously updated to reflect the current situation and any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Further details: www.kitzsteinhorn.at/en/service/lates...
For further information please visit: www.kitzsteinhorn.at/en
Skiområde Kitzsteinhorn / Maiskogel - Kaprun
At nearly 10,000 feet, it`s Salzburg`s highest ski area
The Kitzsteinhorn is legendary: it´s not just a glacier – it´s THE glacier.
Skiing on the glacier is a special experience: Until early summer, Salzburg’s only glacier ski area allows you to indulge your love for winter sports in all of its colorful facets. The Kitzsteinhorn is characterized by absolute snow certainty, broad pistes, state-of-the-art lifts, inviting restaurants and enormous variety sure to appeal to all winter sportsmen and -women.
Since winter season 2019/20 the 3K K-onnection, Salzburg’s first tri-cable gondola, provides a direct link uniting the family mountain and glacier ski resort. Guests are able to enjoy a pleasant ride via the Maiskogel all the way up to the Kitzsteinhorn, taking in the unique scenery along the way. The 3K K-onnection guarantees the ultimate in comfort, unprecedented perspectives across the natural high-alpine landscape along with ski-in ski-out convenience to and from the glacier ski area.
The SKI ALPIN CARD is the ticketing highlight of our Alpine winter. Serving as your key to 3 premium ski regions: Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See as well as the Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun glacier ski area. One ticket for countless mountain experiences and boundless enjoyment – easy to keep in mind, thanks to the formula: 1+3 = ∞
The Kitzsteinhorn summit station at 3,029 m above sea level is an absolute highlight in terms of high-Alpine opportunities. Located there is Gipfelwelt 3000, a popular year-round sightseeing attraction that is home to Cinema 3000 as well as the “Top of Salzburg” and “National Park Gallery” viewing platforms.
Snowparks - get your kicks
The Kitzsteinhorn and the Maiskogel feature snowparks that are shaped and perfectly maintained daily for the enjoyment of beginners as well as pro riders. For almost 8 months, these world-class snowparks guarantee an extra adrenaline kick, convincing with an extraordinary variety of easy, medium and pro lines.
Freeriding and ski touring
5 clearly marked routes close to the lifts guarantee freeriders the ultimate terrain powder experience. In addition, the "Freeride Info Base" and "Info Points" at the entrance to the deep-snow slopes provide valuable information about the avalanche threat level as well as safety in general. Ski tourers looking to get in some training will also find two marked ascents alongside the piste beginning in autumn.
ICE CAMP - art igloo presented by Audi
Every year, visitors are greeted by a new artwork made out of ice and snow. The three interconnected igloos are THE meeting place from mid-January until April. Relaxed music and cool drinks thanks to the sundeck at the ICE CAMP - presented by Audi.
Ultimate culinary enjoyment
On the Kitzsteinhorn and Maiskogel, numerous restaurants, bars and huts pamper their guests with a wealth of culinary offerings. Whether typically Austrian, trendy and innovative, or atmospheric – here, between 768 and 3,000 m, there’s something certain to appeal to everybody throughout the day, from breakfast until après ski.
- Ski-in Ski-out: from the center of Kaprun directly to the glacier ski area
- 100% snowy glacier pistes
- Unique panoramic ride with the 3K K-onnection
- Gentle family runs on the Maiskogel
- Eagle Line – fun piste
- Glacier cross-country trail at 2900 m
- Black Mamba: steep expert-rated piste with maximum 63% gradient
- Kitzsteinhorn K-ONNECTION CUP - 5 Skiline.cc disciplines
- EXPLORER Tour - discovery tour with a National Park Ranger
- Alpine Coaster "Maisi Flitzer" - year-round sledding enjoyment for the whole family
- Lechnerberg in the center of Kaprun: meeting point for families & beginners
For further information please visit: www.kitzsteinhorn.at/en
Letzte KommentareAlle Kommentare anzeigen neues Thema
- 29.05.2020 - 02.10.2020
- Antall Heiser
- Skipakke 48
- Vinterpris 41
- Familieferie 40
- Vandreferie 33
- med skipass 22
- Spesial 19
- Sommerpris 19
- Holidays with dog 15
- Aktiv ferie 14
- Alt inklusive 7
- Kort ferie 6
- Motorsykkelferie 6
- Abenteuerurlaub 5
- Sykkelturer 4
- Strandferie 4
- Fjellklatring 3
- Romantisk ferie 2
- Ferie med turguide 2
- Jul/nyttår 2
- Høstpris 2
- Ferie på bondegård 2
- Weekendpakke 2
- Adventspakke 1
- Terrengsykkelferie 1
- Nytelsespakke 1
- Golfpakke 1
- 19.07. - 06.09. jeweils Ma.
- 21.07. - 08.09. jeweils On.
- 23.07. - 10.09. jeweils Fr.