Online Skipass Alpbach - Ski Juwel...
Heiser Alpbach - Ski Juwel...
- 24.12.2020 - 11.04.2021
- 08:30 - 16:30
Verbindungsbahn Alpbachtal Wildschönau: 24.12.2020 - 11.04.2021
Wiedersbergerhornbahn, Pöglbahn: 24.12.2020 - 11.04.2021
Reitherkogelbahn: 01.01.2021 - 07.03.2021
Schatzbergbahn: 24.12.2020 - 11.04.2021
Markbachjochbahn, Lanerköpflbahn: 29.01.2021 - 05.04.2021
Übungslifte Oberau: 29.01.2021 - 21.03.2021
Bakker Alpbach - Ski Juwel...
- 26 km
- 54 km
- 13 km
- Freeride/ Ruter
- 16 km
- 109 km
Reformer Alpbach - Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau
Highlights in winter 2020/21
- First Line Skiing at Wiedersberger Horn in Alpbach - from March 6, 2021 early birds can be the first on the slopes! (subject to changes)
- JUPPI-DO children's ski paradise at the bottom station of the Reitherkogel gondola in Reith i.A with a diverse range of obstacle courses and a choice of ski trails. Open every day from 10.00hrs, free entry with a valid ski pass.
- Alpbachtaler Lauser-Sauser (currently not in operation)- the modern Alpine Coaster on the Wiedersberger Horn in Alpbach. The sledges can reach speeds of up to 40 kmph descending over two jumps, waves and through two 360° twists.
Skiområde Alpbach - Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau
4 Mountains - 2 Valleys - 1 Great Ski Area
The Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau with its 109 kilometres pistes is one of the largest ski areas in the Tyrol. The choice of varied slopes, an excellent price-quality ratio and the fact that the ski area is easy to reach are the regions plus points.
- authentic villages without massive hotels and permanent apres ski sound
- diverse terrain and great winter adventure for beginners, families and advanced players away from the conventional namely "Ski hype"
- a total of 109 kilometers of pistes and 45 ski lifts with one ski pass
More fun on the slopes with a ski pass
The new eight person gondola runs directly next to the bottom of the Pöglbahn Inneralpbach up to the 1,903 meter high Schatzberg that links the two ski areas. In addition, a new two-kilometer connection slope between the Schatzberg and the middle station provides more skiing fun. But the ticket-prices remain still cheaper than in other resorts.
- days pass in high season € 51.00 for adults and € 25.50 for children
- 26 km of blue pistes just right for every beginner
- 54 km of red ski runs for those who already want more
- 13 km black runs for the thrill
- 16 km ski routes
Cosy atmosphere and tradition at the huts
- 25 traditional huts with regional delicacies
- unique mountain panorama
- Tyrolean hospitality, sociability and comfort
SKI JUWEL info:
- 109 km of slopes: 26 km blue, 54 km red, 13 km black, 16 km of ski routes
- 45 ski lifts: 9 gondolas, 7 chairlifts, 29 drag lifts
- 25 ski lodges
- 2 snow-parks & 1 family park
- Highest mountains in the ski resort Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau:
2,128 m Wiedersberger Horn, Alpbach - top station at 2,025 m
1,903 m Schatzberg, Wildschönau - top station at 1,898 m