Online Skipass Westendorf - SkiWelt
Heiser Westendorf - SkiWelt
- 08.12.2018 - 31.03.2019
- 08:30 - 16:00
Bakker Westendorf - SkiWelt
- 122 km (115)
- 129 km (86)
- 10 km (11)
- Freeride/ Ruter
- 23 km
- 284 km
Reformer Westendorf - SkiWelt
WOW! SUCH GREAT OFFERS
- Men’s Day: Every Tuesday from 08th January 2019, all men pay the youth rate for day or part-day ski passes!
- Ladies‘ Day: Every Wednesday from 09th January 2019, all ladies pay the youth rate for day or part-day ski passes!
- Super Ski Weeks - super savings on your ski holiday 08. - 21.12.2018 and 16.03. - 31.03.2019 : Up to 25 % discount on 2 to 14-day ski packages with selected hotels. www.skiwelt.at/superskiweeks
- Kids aged 15 and under ride free! 08. - 21.12.2018 and 16.03. - 31.03.2019 : If a parent purchases a SkiWelt skipass which is valid for at least three days, kids 15 and under (born 2003 - 2013) ride for free during the same time period.
WOW! SO BIG
The SkiWelt is part of the world’s biggest ski ticket alliance: over 2,750 kilometres of slopes with just one ticket, the Super Ski Card. www.skiwelt.at/en/superskicard
Skiområde Westendorf - SkiWelt
REAL BIG – SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is one of the largest and most modern ski resorts in the world. 9 villages provide direct access for you to enjoy more than 284 kilometers of ski runs, perfectly prepared every day, as well as 21 downhills.
Whether beginner or family, skiing just for pleasure or a serious and experienced skier, everyone can have so much more fun at SkiWelt.
There are also 90 modern lifts for skiers to use, and panoramic views of more than 70 mountains of 3,000 m or more to enjoy, plus the ALPENIGLU® Village, 4 fun parks, experience slopes, 3 floodlit toboggan runs, Austria’s largest night skiing resort as well as experience winter hiking trails on the mountain.
Unique: 77 family-run huts with sun terraces and table service are a great place to call in for refreshments.
It’s white as far as the eye can see when it comes to snow conditions here too: SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is particularly blessed with natural snow. In addition, 229 km of slopes can be completely covered with manmade snow. This is guaranteed by more than 1,700 snow machines in the ski area.
More Information about the Skiarea and Accomodation:
Kontakt Skiområde Westendorf - SkiWelt
Bergbahnen Westendorf GmbH
Bergliftstraße 18, A-6363 Westendorf
- +43 (0)5334 2000
- +43 (0)5333 400
- +43 (0)5334 2000 17
- Fjellbaner Turismeoversikt
Tourismusverband Kitzbüheler Alpen / Informationsbüro Westendorf
Schulgasse 2, A-6363 Westendorf
- +43 (0)57507 2300
- +43 (0)5357 2000 390