Heiser Gerlitzen Alpe
- 03.12.2021 - 03.04.2022
- 08:15 - 16:30
Kanzelbahn: 08:15 – 16:30 Uhr
Klösterlebahnen: 08:30 – 15:50 Uhr
Witterungsbedingte Änderungen vorbehalten.
Bakker Gerlitzen Alpe
- 9 km (8)
- 30 km (16)
- 6 km (3)
- Freeride/ Ruter
- 15 km
- 60 km
Reformer Gerlitzen Alpe
We are confident about the future and continue to invest in a constant improvement of our quality!
Projects currently under construction:
- Project "Bergsee" - storage pond for even more efficient use of our resources and faster snow-making on the slopes. Capacity about 100,000 m3.
- Further expansion of our state-of-the-art snow-making system for the best slopes in the center of Carinthia.
- Many new "State of the Art" snow guns
- Expansion of snowmaking facilities on the Kanzelhöhe
Last season highlights:
- New conveyor belt on the Moser slope (middle station Kanzelhöhe) for our beginners and children
- Sports rental and sports equipment depots directly at the Kanzelbahn valley station
- Online ticket shop for vouchers and tickets at www.gerlitzen.com
- Combined ticket ski and thermal baths (Kärnten Therme, Villach-Warmbad)
Skiområde Gerlitzen Alpe
that make the skiers heart beat faster!
Are you looking for the perfect skiing experience with excellent slopes, short waiting times at the lifts and a lot of variety? Then you have come to the right place: At 1,911 m above sea level, Gerlitzen offers you 45 kilometres of perfectly prepared snow, state-of-the-art comfortable lift
facilities and wide, versatile slopes. Our sophisticated technical snow technology provides you with pure panoramic skiingfun from November to April.
Early risers can take the Kanzelbahn at 8:15 and the Klösterlebahnen at 8:30 and be the first to carve their tracks into the untouched snow.
fun and unforgettable moments for everyone!
The Gerlitzen Alpe offers everything you and your loved ones need for the perfect
family outing or vacation. It is said to be THE top family ski area due to its excellent slopes and is even certified as “ski centrefor re-entering skiers, beginners and families with children”. Our modern aids for
getting to the top of the slope are especially comfortable for all guests.
Highly trained instructors await you and your children in the ski and snowboard school Gerlitzen. You will also find family friendly accommodation and restaurants that enable you to enjoy your family time to
City talk and ski magic...
the incomparable combination!
Do you like variety and want to go to the movies after a day on the ski lope? Or maybe take a stroll through the mall or the shopping area, tasting the local mulled wine? Or would you feel up to an exciting bowling match followed by a night of dancing in the V-club? No problem. The city of Villach with its diverse hotels and the Kärnten thermal baths are only a few kilometres away, and the free ski bus brings you straight to us right from your hotel.
All information available on: www.region-villach.at