Singer Sporthotel & Spa
Relais & Châteaux Singer Sporthotel & SPA:
Alpine hideaway with charm and tradition
The 4-star superior Singer Sporthotel & SPA is located at an altitude of 1,336m in the peaceful village of Berwang, highest parish in the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena. During summer the hotel provides an ideal starting point for walks and hikes in the surrounding mountains.
Our family run hotel epitomises tradition, hospitality and superb service. Our dedication and commitment was recently honoured when we received the coveted Relais & Châteaux Passion Trophy 2014.
The elegant design of our hideaway's spacious and comfortable rooms, studios, suites and furnishings offer a chic interpretation of Alpine style. Generous interiors reveal delightful details and a captivating interplay of Alpine materials with high-end decor to provide complete comfort and convenience. The stunning views of the surrounding mountains are omnipresent – the sophisticated Gallery Lounge and Bar are stylish venues where our guests meet and enjoy the breathtaking vistas.
Top class wellness at Singer's SPA
Singer's SPA is in a class of its own. The SPA is on three levels and covers an area of 1,800sqm. Highlights include year-round heated outdoor pool, large indoor pool and relaxation rooms with fireplace and waterbeds – views afforded by the large picture windows are just as impressive. Holistic wellness experiences await in light filled treatment rooms: herbal and aromatherapy rituals, the healing power of stones and crystalline minerals and treatments that draw on the antioxidant properties of grape seeds. Another distinctive feature is the 10,000sqm Alpine relaxation garden surrounding the hotel. However, in winter months, a metre high blanket of snow covers the garden's Alpine flora, small ponds, streams and islands of tranquillity, so a repeat visit in the summer is a must – this is the time when our guests enjoy the spacious sun decks and terraces to the full.
Award winning cuisine
The Singer Sporthotel & SPA is a place where excellent food is celebrated. From the evocative ambience of the hotel restaurant and the rustic atmosphere in the Zirbenstube pine lounge to our relaxed lunch restaurant and informal SPA Bistro, each concept provides a different gastronomic experience. Our guests can enjoy traditional skiers' lunches, light snacks, convivial raclette or fondue evenings, as well as finest dining experiences – Singer’s Tiroler Stube à la carte restaurant and Thomas Kunath's kitchen was awarded 1 Gault Millau toque and 13 points. The culinary philosophy behind this success is simple – the food must speak of joie de vivre and reflect the influences of regional and international cuisine. An impressive wine list with on top 70 rarities from Bordeaux delights the senses of both connoisseurs and amateur enthusiasts.
High altitude outdoor activities
In summer there are many hiking, Nordic walking and mountain biking options allowing guests to make close acquaintance with the beauty of the landscape as they enjoy favourite outdoor pursuits. A swim in one of the area's peaceful mountain lakes refreshes body and soul and afterwards there is always more time for contemplation and communion with nature. In addition, guests have access to our light flooded gym to enjoy the varied activity, relaxation and exercise programme plus unobstructed views of the dazzling mountain scenery. The nearest golf course is a 10 minute drive away – hotel guests enjoy a 20% discount on green fees.
Prices are quoted per person per day for half board and include all taxes, excluding the daily tourist tax of €2.00 per adult.
Booking Information & prices for children
- Summer: Short stay surcharges up to 3 nights €5 per person per day
- Winter: Weekend surcharge up to 2 nights € 10 per person per day
- Dogs from €18 per day – pets are not allowed in our restaurant or in the SPA
- Garage: Summer €12 per day, Winter € 16 per day
- Reduction for bed & breakfast only €12 per person
- Half board reduction for à la carte orders: €20 per person, full menu will be charged
- Upgrading from bed & breakfast to half board is subject to an additional charge of €20 per person per day.
- Surcharge for full board €20 per day
- Single occupancy: 50% surcharge of the per person rate
Prices for children per day staying in their parent‘s room
- Up to 3 years €15 including breakfast
- 3-5 years €60 including breakfast and 3-course children’s menu
- 6-9 years €80 including breakfast and 3-course children’s menu
- 10-14 years €100 including half board
- Over 15 years €115 including half board
Summer: Our rates for children aged 3 to 14 are reduced by 30% from 26/05 – 09/07 & 21/08 – 09/10/16.
Winter: Our rates for children aged 3 to 14 are reduced by 30% from 03/01 – 05/02 & 28/02 – 03/04/16.
- There will be no charge for cancellations received more than 14 days prior to arrival.
- During the periods of Christmas, New Year and Carnival – up to 50 days prior to arrival – no charge
- If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days in advance 100% of the room rate will be charged.
- In the case of no show, delayed arrival or early departure the entire cost of the booked stay will be charged.