- 22.12.2023 - 17.03.2024
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 5,8 km
- 6,2 km
- 12 km
Small but mighty
We can't and don't want to keep up with the big names. With its two T-bar lifts and the valley run, the Oeschinensee ski area is small but nice and manageable.
It is therefore ideal for beginners or pleasure skiers.
In the Oeschiland children's park right next to the mountain station, there are several children's ski lifts and, more recently, a magic carpet.
Advanced skiers can venture down the flat pistes with guaranteed snow on the T-bar lift. For experts, the valley descent leads directly back to the valley station of the 8-seater gondola lift.
- Jungfrau Ski Region Grindelwald - Wengen
- Jungfrau Ski Region Mürren - Schilthorn
- Meiringen - Hasliberg
- Oeschinensee - Kandersteg
- Elsigenalp - Metschalp Frutigen
- Axalp / Brienz
- Beatenberg - Niederhorn - Hohwald
- Wiriehorn / Diemtigtal
- Grimmialp / Diemtigtal
- Rossberg - Oberwil
- Heiligenschwendi - Hubelweid
- Engstligenalp - Adelboden
- Schwanden - Sigriswil / Thunersee