Heiser Boží Dar - Neklid
- 09:00 - 16:00
Bakker Boží Dar - Neklid
- 2,2 km (2)
- 3,7 km (5)
- 0,3 km (1)
- Freeride/ Ruter
- 6,2 km
Reformer Boží Dar - Neklid
in Betrieb Täglich 9.00 - 16.00 Uhr.
Nachtskilauf Lift Hranice, Mi, Fr, Sa - 18-00 - 20.30 Uhr.
Skiområde Boží Dar - Neklid
Ski area Boží Dar - Neklid is perfectly accessible due to its location (just 125 kilometers from Prague and 100 km from Pilsen). Customers here can park for free directly at the final stop chairlift.
Boží Dar - Neklid offers excellent conditions for experienced and novice skiers, ski slopes and newly enhanced three-chair lift ensures smooth operation and no waiting time. Over 1,200 meters long downhill slopes are equipped with artificial snow and groomed daily.
The resort also offers a high-quality snowpark with many obstacles. For beginners there is the lift in front of the hotel Prague, which is easily accessible on foot from Boží Dar and serves as a ski lift to the unrest.
Nordic cross-country skiers are waiting prepared tracks in the virgin nature plateaus around Boží Dar and to the Ore Mountains.
- Altitude: 850 - 1135 M. N.
- Excellent access - 100 km from Pilsen and 120 km from Prague
- High-capacity parking directly at the box office (the output of the cable car) free
- 80% of the technically snowed slopes
- The total transport capacity of the lifts: 5.630 pers. / H.
- The cheapest three-chair lift in the region
- More than 5 km wide, safe and daily groomed slopes from easy to medium difficulty for children and rutted skiers and snowboarders
- Swis-shop.cz Snowpark with many obstacles groomed daily for both beginners and experienced snowboarders and freeskiers
- 97 km of trails in the immediate vicinity of the area
- Snacks and restaurants in the area
- Ski and snowboard equipment on site, as well as ski and snowboard school
- Boží Dar - Neklid is one of the first resorts in the Ore Mountains all